Monday, February 2, 2009

P65

I see from P65 blog, Lam Pin Min say why newspapers everyday bad news. Interesting question. Maybe news are really very bad and newspapers report as it is. Or maybe gahmen got agenda and newspapers obediently report gahmen's agenda. I mean not that obviously and directly la. Or maybe Lam Pin Min by making that statement has his own agenda? mmmmmm.

Anyway, it's good that he makes the effort to blog and talk to netizens. But I do wish that he would be more critical in engaging with gahmen policies. I mean, obviously he must toe party line and support the gahmen. But that doesn't mean he has to simply repeat what the gahmen already say. His replies just seem a bit 'off', somewhat lacking in sincerity. I prefer Baey Yam Keng, although is PAP guy, he seems more earnest. All the other hip hop MPs disappear liaoz.. maybe they have nothing else to say.

Sometimes I wish I were in a real dictatorship rather than be in a pretend one that is neither here nor there. At least then we can spend our time and energy living our lives than to be stuck on this aimless merry go round.

No comments:

Post a Comment